- Improves Productivity.
- No need to restart hybris frequently, which saves a lot of time to see development changes.
Steps to Configure JRebel
- Download JRebel from this Link
- Extract the zip file to some location, c:\jrebel
- Set the JREBEL_HOME environment variable to the directory of JRebel install. In this case, it would be c:\jrebel
- Install the jrebel plugin for your IDE. This plugin will allow you to configure the required hybris extensions.
- Modifications to local.properties: add the following property to your local.properties tomcat.debugjavaoptions:
- Start your hybris server with hybrisserver.bat debug
- Any class update (not model updates) to hybris should be done with ant build, NOT ant all